Financial Aid & ScholarshipsPage address: https://sbs.mnsu.edu/ursi/scholarships/
Applicants who seek university sources of Financial Assistance, should apply to the Financial Aid Office. See Sources of Financial Assistance at the front of the Bulletin.
Special awards are also available to qualified Institute students for research and teaching assistantships, and cooperative work/graduate study positions. These awards are administered by the Institute based upon criteria established by alumni donors, local/state/federal agency grants and faculty and professional association gifts. Although applications to the Institute for financial assistance will be accepted anytime, most consideration will be afforded to those complete applications received before April 1 for consideration of awards for the following academic year. Financial assistance awards are normally made for one academic year. Regularly-enrolled students in good standing may apply for professional internship appointments during the second year of graduate study.
Assistantships & Scholarships
- Fellowships & Graduate Assistantships
- Scholarships (Graduate, Undergraduate)
- Financial Aid
- External Scholarships
- MnAPA Gunnar Isberg Scholarship
- MCMA Student Intern Scholarship - The Minnesota City/County Management Association usually announces a scholarship each Spring to underwrite a student's costs to attend the annual conference. Information will be shared through SURSI when it becomes available.
- EDAM Community Internship Grants - The Economic Development Association of Minnesota sponsors several awards each year to communities to provide support for student interns engaged in economic development projects.
For other employment opportunities at Minnesota State University, Mankato, please visit the Job Opportunities page.