Graduate Positions Available
Application window closed
**The application window is now clsoed.**
The College of Social & Behavioral Sciences has openings for two graduate assistants in the Dean's Office for Fall 2020-Spring 2021.
Graduate Assistant, Dean's Office
RESPONSIBILITIES: Works with the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Assistant to the Dean and Director of Communications & Events. Duties include assisting with:
- Planning, development and implementation of college events, programs, and projects
- Development, editing and distribution of internal and external college communications
- Promotion and distribution of marketing materials
- Planning and executing special projects as requested by the Dean
- Administrative support for college committees, advisory boards within the college
- Collecting and organizing data
- Tracking equipment requests and allocations
- Event set up, clean up and registration
- Other duties as needed, including office support
Applications for this position are now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Graduate Assistant, Webmaster
- To help maintain the Social and Behavioral Sciences' College web pages and department web pages.
- To work with the Dean's Office and department chairs to develop and update SBS web pages and to provide consultation to college faculty who are developing web pages and using computer-assisted teaching and multi-media equipment in their classes.
- Data management, equipment inventory and management, marketing materials, editing, office, event support and other responsibilities as needed.