Monday, July 22, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Sessions will include:
- Adventure Education Teambuilding and Icebreakers
- STEM Career Exploration
- Exploration of Water Systems
- Drone Demonstration
- Collection and Identification of Water Organisms
- Erosion and Water Collection and Quality Testing
- Industry Tours
- Exploring the Science of Psychology!
- Environmental Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulics and Hydrology Experiments
- Exploration of STEM + Agriculture
- And MORE!
WHO: Any Youth Entering the 6th – 9th Grade
WHEN: July 22-25, 2019 (Drop-off: 8:00-8:30 AM, Pick-up: 4:00-4:30 PM)
WHERE: Minnesota State University, Mankato
COST: $200 (includes all materials, snacks, and lunches)
SCHOLARSHIP: 80% Off with Demonstrated Financial Need
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Extended to July 13, 2019!
On July 25 from 4:00-4:30 PM there will be a showcase for parents and guardians to attend to celebrate the completion of camp and learn about what the youth did throughout the week.
(507) 389-2110 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Minnesota State Engineering Center of Excellence