Scott Granberg-Rademacker, Professor | Department Chair
- PhD, Political Science: December 2002. University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- MA, Political Science: August 1999. University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- BA, Political Science: May 1997. University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Areas of Interest
- Research Methodology
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- American Government
- POL 111 United States Government
- POL 221 Introduction to Political Analysis
- POL 261 Introduction to Public Administration
- POl 371 State and Local Government
- Human Resource Management
- Public Personnel Administration
- Organizational Theory
- Research Methods
- Galdieri, C., Parsneau, K., & Granberg-Rademacker, J. (2012). Superdelegate decision making during the 2008 Democratic primaries.(Report). Politics & Policy, 40(4).
- Granberg-Rademacker, J. (2010). An Algorithm for Converting Ordinal Scale Measurement Data to Interval/Ratio Scale. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 70(1), 74–90
- Granberg-Rademacker, J., & Bumgarner, J. (2011). RESOURCES, STANDARDS, AND EXPECTATIONS: WHAT CRIME LABORATORIES TELL US ABOUT PRODUCTIVITY IN PUBLIC AGENCIES. Public Administration and Management, 16(1), 75–94. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/909943686/