Kevin Parsneau, Professor
- Ph.D., Political Science, 2007. University of Minnesota.
- M.A., Political Science, 1996. University of Montana.
- B.A. Political Science-History, 1989. University of Montana.
Areas of Interest
- American Government
- Comparative Politics
- Executive Process
- Political Analysis
- Public Administration
- POL 111 United States Government
- POL 321 Democracy and Citizenship
- POL 371 State and Local Government
- POL 474/574 Executive Process
- Public Policy Analysis
- Galdieri, C., & Parsneau, K. (2016). The Party Stands Aside: Elite Party Actor Endorsements during Presidential Primary and Caucus Voting, 2004-2016. The New England Journal of Political Science, 9(1), 46–73.
- Parsneau, K. (2013). Politicizing Priority Departments: Presidential Priorities and Subcabinet Experience and Loyalty. American Politics Research, 41(3), 443–470.
- Galdieri, C., Parsneau, K., & Granberg-Rademacker, J. (2012). Superdelegate decision making during the 2008 Democratic primaries.(Report). Politics & Policy, 40(4).