Kristie Campana, Associate Professor | Director of the Graduate Program in I/O Psychology
- Ph.D. in I-O Psychology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, 2009
Areas of Interest
- Incivility and workplace maltreatment
- Student success and recent graduate adjustment to the workplace
- Pilot performance
- Psyc211 Research Methods and Design
- Psyc340 Social Psychology
- Psyc460/560 Psychology of Women
- Psyc456/556 Personality Psychology
- Psyc610 Research Design and Statistics
- Psyc660 Employee Selection
- Campana, K.L., & Peterson, J.J. (2013). Do bosses give extra credit? Using the classroom to model real-world work experiences. College Teaching, 61, 1-7.
- Hartmann, L., Campana, K.L,, & Andrews, L. (2010). Applying Rest's Four Component Model to cheating on application tests. Paper presented at the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychologists, Chicago, IL.
- Campana, K.L., & Hammoud, S. (in press). Incivility from patients and their families: Can organizational justice protect nurses from burnout?