Adam Steiner, Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience, University of Minnesota, 2014
Areas of Interest
- Decision Making
- Animal Learning and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Theoretical Neuroscience
- Brain Awareness and Science Outreach/Communication
- Law, Psychology and Neuroscience
- Psyc421 Behavioral Neuroscience
- Psyc202 Careers in Psychology
- Psyc103W Psychology Today
- Steiner, A.P., & Redish, A.D. (2014). Behavioral and neurophysiological correlates of regret in rat decision-making and neuroeconomic task. Nature Neuroscience, 17, 995-1002.
- Steiner, A.P., & Redish, A.D. (2012). The road not taken: Neural correlates of decision-making in orbitofrontal cortex. Frontiers in Decision Neuroscience, 6, 131.
- Blumenthal, A., Steiner, A. Seeland, K., & Redish, A.D. (2011). Effects of pharmacological manipulations of NMDA-receptors on deliberation in the Multiple-T task. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, 95, 376-384.
- Neural representations of decision making. Medtronic Rount Table. March 2015.
- The Neural Correlates of Decision Making. Invited group presentation to the President of the University of Minnesota, University of Minnesota Academic Health Center. March 2012.
Affiliated Research Group