Many ES students enrich their education by internship experiences. Internship sites can be inside and outside of campus. Examples of internship sites are: Salvation Army, Institutional Diversity Office, Financial Aid office, YWCA, and Greater Mankato Diversity Council.
A graduate student served as on-site guide, translator, and Japanese language and cultural instructor for a study abroad program in different college as an internship. Your internships also have limitless opportunities!
Before an Internship
- Seek internship opportunities
- Consult with your academic advisor
- Apply for the position
- Complete internship paper work with your internship site
- Get a permission from your academic advisor
*Required paper work will be provided from your academic advisor
After an Internship
- Submit paper work assigned by your academic advisor