Dr. Andi Rittman Lassiter
Ph.D. George Mason University 2004
Area of specialization
- Training and Development
- Team performance and Leadership
- Collaborative Learning
Selected publications / Selected presentations
- Lassiter, A., Congemi, P., Miller, A., & Martin*, O. (2012). Cultural Differences in Applicant Perceptions of Assessments and Organizations. Poster presented at the 2012 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference, San Diego
- Yong, L., Sachau, D., & Lassiter, A. Lassiter, A. (2011). Exploring the Antecedents of Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Knowledge-based Virtual Communities. Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL).
- Wohkittel, J., Lassiter, A. Lassiter, A., Congemi, P., Miller, A., & Quast, L (2011). Applicant Motivation and Withdrawal Intentions During Online Selection T
- Orvis, K.L. & Lassiter, A.L.R. Lassiter, A.L.R. (2009). Computer-supported collaborative learning: The role of the instructor. Chapter in N. Kock (Ed.), E-Collaboration: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications. Information Science Reference.
- Job Analysis & Performance Appraisal
- Group Psychology
- Personnel Training
- History & Systems