Kristie Campana, Ph.D.Page address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/psych/kristie_campana.html
Areas of Interest
- Incivility and workplace maltreatment
- Student success and recent graduate adjustment to the workplace
- Pilot performance
Campana, K.L., & Peterson, J.J. (2013). Do bosses give extra credit? Using the classroom to model real-world work experiences. College Teaching, 61, 1-7.
Hartmann, L., Campana, K.L,, & Andrews, L. (2010). Applying Rest's Four Component Model to cheating on application tests. Paper presented at the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychologists, Chicago, IL.
Campana, K.L., & Hammoud, S. (in press). Incivility from patients and their families: Can organizational justice protect nurses from burnout?
- Psyc211 Research Methods and Design
- Psyc340 Social Psychology
- Psyc460/560 Psychology of Women
- Psyc456/556 Personality Psychology
- Psyc610 Research Design and Statistics
- Psyc660 Employee Selection