Kevin Filter, Ph.D., NCSPPage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/psych/kevin_filter.html
Ph.D. in School Psychology, University of Oregon, 2004
Areas of Interest
- School Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- School-wide Positive Behavior Support
- Systems Change in Schools
- Intervention-oriented Assessment
Nolan, J., Filter, K. J., & Houlihan, D. (in press). Preliminary Report: An application of the Good Behavior Game in a developing nation. School Psychology International.
Filter, K. J., Ebsen, S., & Dibos, R. A. (2013). School psychology crossroads: Discrepancies between actual and preferred discrete practices and barriers to preferred practice. International Journal of Special Education, 28 (1), 88-100.
Filter, K. J., & Alvarez, M. (2012). Functional behavioral assessment: A three-tiered prevention model. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
McIntosh, K., Filter, K. J., MacKay, L. D., Sugai, G. & Ryan, C. (2010). Principles of Sustainable Prevention: Designing Scale-up of School-wide Positive Behavior Support to Promote Durable Systems. Psychology in the Schools, 47 (1), 5-21.
Filter, K. J., & Horner, R.H. (2009). Function-based academic interventions for problem behavior. Education and Treatment of Children, 32, 1-19.
- Psych101 Introduction to Psychological Science
- Psyc103 Psychology Today
- Psyc476 Applied Behavior Analysis
- Psyc701 Principles and Practices of School Psychology
- Psyc710 Cognitive Assessment
- Psyc795 Internship