Kathy Bertsch, Ph.D.Page address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/psych/kathy_bertsch.html
Ph.D. in School Psychology, Western Michigan University, 2002
Areas of Interest
- Interventions for students with disabilities
- Efficient and effective assessment to intervention
- Assessing risk behavior
- Positive and negative effects of social media
Bertsch, K. (2012). Advanced Functional Behavior Assessment & Paired Choice Training: 1-Day Workshop. St. Croix River Education District, Rush, MN.
Bertsch, K.M., Houlihan, D., Lenz, M.A., & Patee, C.A. (2009). Teachers’ commands and their role in preschool classrooms. Electronic Journal of Research in Educational Psychology, 17(7), 133-162.
Ervin, R.A., Radford, P.M., Bertsch, K., Piper, A.L., Ehrhardt, K.E., & Poling, A. (2001). A descriptive analysis and critique of the empirical literature on school-based functional assessment. School Psychology Review, 30(2), 193-210.
- Psyc101 Intro to Psychological Science
- Psyc414/514 Learning
- Psyc490 Autism Treatment Workshop
- Psyc720 Academic Problem Solving
- Psyc740 System Level Services & Supports