Eric Sprankle, Psy.D.Page address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/psych/eric_sprankle.html
Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Xavier University, 2009
Areas of Interest
- Assessment and treatment of sexual disorders
- Training clinicians in sexual health competency
- The utilization of media in sex education and therapy
Sprankle, E.L., End, C.M., & Bretz, M.N. (2012). Sexually degrading music videos and lyrics: Their effects on males’ aggression and endorsement of rape myths and sexual stereotypes. Journal of Media Psychology, 24(1), 31-39.
Sprankle, E.L. McPherson, K.L., & Schumann, M.E. (2013, June). Perceptions of sexually explicit videos with varying levels of educational instruction. Poster presented at the annual conference of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, Miami, FL.
- Psyc455/555 Abnormal Psychology
- Psyc466/566 Psychology of Aging
- Psyc478/578 Health Psychology
- Psyc651 Adult Psychology