Graduate ProgramPage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/prospective/graduate.html
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers a variety of graduate programs. Graduate students are admitted to programs to earn masters' certificates or degrees. Our College also offers one doctoral degree. For more information about graduate studies please visit the College of Graduate Studies and Research webpage.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Aging Studies, M.S
- Aging Studies, Certificate
- Anthropology, M.S.
- Anthropology: Museum Studies Certificate
- Clinical Psychology, M.A.
- Corrections Leadership, Certificate
- Ethnic and Multicultural Studies, M.S.
- Geography, M.S.
- Geographic Information Science, Certificate
- Gender and Women's Studies, M.A, M.S.
- Gender and Women's Studies, Certificate
- History, M.A., M.S.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology, M.A.
- Non-Profit Leadership, Certificate
- Public Administration, M.A.
- Public Management, Certificate
- School Psychology, Psy.D.
- Social Work, MSW
- Sociology: College Teaching, M.A.
- Sociology: Corrections, M.S.
- Sociology: General, M.A.
- Sociology: Human Service Planning & Administration, M.S.
- Urban and Regional Studies, M.A.
- Urban Planning, M.A.