Application InfoPage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/iopsych/appinfo.html
If you started or completed your application through our online process between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30th: please continue with that process using this link: MNSU I-O Psychology MA Application 2017-2018. If you have any problems with this process, contact Dr. Lisa Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are just starting the application process on Dec. 1st or later, the Graduate College application process and the I-O program application process have now been merged. You should begin the process at the following link: Graduate Studies Application
All application materials must be received by February 15th.
Be prepared to submit/complete the following when you access the online application
- The Graduate Studies Application
- $40 application fee (paid to Graduate Studies)
- Immunization Form
- Official GRE General Test Score Report
- Transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- The online application will ask you to upload a personal statement in Word or PDF format.
- The online application will ask you to upload a resume or CV in Word or PDF format.
- The online application will ask you to identify 3 references who can provide letters of recommendation for you.
For information on Graduate Assistantships, see our Financial Aid Information page.
If you are an international applicant, please see this link for additional application requirements.
Applicants must have the following:
- A bachelor's degree in psychology OR
- A bachelor's degree in another field AND a minimum of 15 semester credits in psychology including: introductory psychology, statistics, research methods, and social psychology. Students with deficiencies in the prerequisite courses are rarely admitted. It is generally preferable to complete such courses prior to beginning graduate studies.
- A GPA of at least 3.0 for your undergraduate work.
- Completion of the GRE General Test