Political SciencePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/government/pscience/
The Department of Government at Minnesota State University, Mankato offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees in Political Science. The links below are organized to provide you with easily accessible information regarding the details and requirements of the program. Alternatively, you may contact Judith Bjorling by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 507-389-2721.
General Program Information
- Program Outline and Requirements
- MSU Undergraduate Bulletin
Pages for Prospective Students
- Admission Requirements
Admission to Major is granted by the department. Minimum university admission requirements are:
- a minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours.
- a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 (C).
- How to Apply
- MSU Office of Admissions Page
- About the Mankato Area