Public AdministrationPage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/government/graduate/publicadmin/
The Department of Government at Minnesota State Mankato offers a Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) degree and a Certificate in Public Management (CPM) with courses meeting both on-campus in Mankato and in the Twin Cities metro area through our extended campus at 7700 France Avenue in Edina, MN. The Department of Government is a member of the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA).
The deadline for applications for the fall semester is March 1st. Applicants who are planning to take classes at the Twin Cities campus can obtain a deadline exemption by submitting a deadline exemption form with their application. Applicants planning to take classes at the Mankato campus may have deadline exemptions considered by submitting a deadline exemption form with their application. Deadline exemptions for the Mankato campus are considered by the department on a case-by-case basis.
The links below are organized to provide you with easily accessible information regarding the details and requirements of the program.
General Graduate Program Information
- MPA and CPM program information
- Old MPA and CPM program information (only for students who were admitted to either program prior to Fall of 2016)
- Graduate bulletin
- Tentative 3 year course rotation
Pages for Prospective Graduate Students
Pages for Current Students
- Application for graduation
- Deadline exemption
- Change of advisor and/or committee member
- Comprehensive exam form
- Recommendation for awarding the degree
- Request for extension of time to complete program requirements
- Request for registration overload
Thesis and Alternate Plan Paper Help
For further information or questions about the MPA program please email us at: email@example.com