Future Programmatic Development (Ag) CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/technology/
The CSBS Future Programmatic Development (Ag) Committee is charged with suggesting and investigating future program development.
The Future Programmatic Development (Ag) Committee will:
- Develop proposals for curricular contributions to the University’s agricultural programs.
- Align afore mentioned programs with the University’s Strategic Directions, etc.
- Consider further programmatic proposals to suggest to the Dean.
Members will include a representative from each department. Members will be appointed by the faculty Association upon recommendation of the department.
Future Programmatic Development (Ag) Committee Members
- * Ron Schirmer, Anthropology
- Michael Spencer, Economics
- Wayne Allen, Ethnic Studies
- Mark Bowen, Geography
- Jill Cooley & Lori Lahlum, History
- Dan Sachau, Psychology
- Sky Smith, Social Work
- Pedro Thomas & Don Ebel, Sociology & Correction
- Russell Fricano, Urban and Regional Studies
* represents chair