Technology CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/technology/
The CSBS Technology Committee is charged with helping the college to define the roles of new technologies in relation to our teaching/advising, research/scholarship, and service missions.
The Technology Committee will:
- Organize and encourage faculty enrichment related to using new technologies;
- Advise the college on other issues related to technology and equipment; and
- Work with the CSBS Advisory Board to award the annual Innovation with Technology Award.
Members will include a representative from each department. Members will be appointed by the faculty Association upon recommendation of the department.
Technology Committee Members
- Heath Anderson, Anthropology
- Vincent Choe, Economics
- Fei Yuan, Geography
- Sue Burum, Government
- Jameel Haque, History
- Moses Langley, Psychology
- Kim Zammitt, Social Work
- Pedro Thomas, Sociology & Correction
- Tom Walkington, Urban and Regional Studies
* represents chair