SBS Space CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/space/
The SBS Space Committee will:
- Discuss and bring forth classroom and other departmental space concerns.
- Discuss and advise the Dean on infrastructure and equipment related concerns about spaces reserved for the college, or spaces that are SBS priority scheduling classrooms. This can include College spaces that are being discussed for possible renovation or replacement.
- Chelsea Mead, Anthropology
- Phil Miller, Economics
- Wayne Allen, Ethnic Studies
- Marty Mitchell, Geography
- Fred Slocum, Government
- Jameel Haque, History
- * Moses Langley, Psychology
- David Beimers, Social Work
- Saiful Islam, Sociology & Corrections
- Beth Heidelberg , Urban and Regional Studies
* represents chair