Research, Teaching & Student Success CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/research/
The CSBS Research, Teaching and Student Success Committee is charged with promoting scholarly and creative work in the college, enhancing efforts in the college that strengthen student learning.
The Research, Teaching and Student Success Committee will:
- Organize college-wide activities, including the Frontier Forum, to promote scholarly and creative work;
- Make recommendations to the dean regarding ways to support and increase scholarly and creative activity in the college;
- Help organize college-wide professional development activities to promote excellence in teaching, technology and research.
- Make recommendations to the dean regarding ways to support and increase student success.
Members will include a representative from each department. Members will be appointed by the faculty Association upon recommendation of the department.
Research, Teaching and Student Success Committee Members
- Susan Schalge, Anthropology
- Atrayee Ghosh Roy, Economics
- Kebba Darboe, Ethnic Studies
- Forest Wilkerson, Geography
- Thor Dahle, Government
- * Justin Biel, History
- Jeff Brown, Psychology
- Laurie Strunk, Social Work
- Christine Mollenkopf-Pigsley, Sociology & Corrections
- Beth Heidelberg, Urban & Regional Studies
* represents chair