Research & Teaching CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/research/
The CSBS Research and Teaching Committee is charged with promoting scholarly and creative work in the college, enhancing efforts in the college that strengthen student learning.
The Research and Teaching Committee will:
- Organize college-wide activities, including the Frontier Forum, to promote scholarly and creative work;
- Make recommendations to the dean regarding ways to support and increase scholarly and creative activity in the college;
- Help organize college-wide professional development activities to promote excellence in teaching, technology and research.
Members will include a representative from each department. Members will be appointed by the faculty Association upon recommendation of the department.
Research and Teaching Committee Members
- Heath Anderson, Anthropology
- Atrayee Ghosh Roy, Economics
- Kebba Darboe, Ethnic Studies
- Laura Harrison, Gender & Women's Studies
- Marty Mitchell, Geography
- Thor Dahle, Government
- Tao Peng, History
- Rosemary Krawczyk, Psychology
- Nancy Fitzsimons, Social Work
- Emily Boyd, Sociology & Corrections
- Raymond Asomani-Boateng, Urban & Regional Studies
* represents chair