Climate for Diversity CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/diversity/
The Diversity Committee will:
- Lead CSBS efforts to design a Strategic Plan on Diversity.
- Update the College Strategic Diversity Plan every three years to make sure it reflects the changes in the University Diversity Plan.
- Contribute to faculty, staff and student retention through the creation of an inclusive supportive college environment.
- Promote activities that support faculty, staff, students, their families and significant others to develop a sense of community.
Diversity Committee Members
- Rhonda Dass, Anthropology
- Ihsuan Li, Economics
- Hanh Huy Phan and Michael T. Fagin, Ethnic Studies
- Jose Lopez, Geography
- Chris Dobratz, Government
- Tao Peng, History
- Brad Arsznov, Psychology
- Jennifer Andrashko, Social Work
- Afroza Anwary, Sociology & Corrections
- Janet Cherrington, Urban & Regional Studies
* represents chair