Diversity and Reducing the Achievement Gap CommitteePage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/faculty/diversity/
The Diversity and Reducing the Achievement Gap Committee will:
- Discuss and propose ways the College can recruit underrepresented students, leading to a more diverse student body.
- Discuss and develop strategies for the College to reduce the student achievement gap.
- Contribute to faculty, staff and student retention through the creation of an inclusive supportive college environment.
- Promote activities that support faculty, staff, students, their families and significant others to develop a sense of community.
Diversity and Reducing the Achievement Gap Committee Members
- * Kate Blue, Anthropology
- Ishuan Li, Economics
- Lu Yan, Ethnic Studies
- Jaime Madden, Gender & Women's Studies
- Rama Mohapatra, Geography
- * Carl Lafata, Government
- Agnes Odinga, History
- Brad Arsznov, Psychology
- Annelies Hagemeister, Social Work
- Sarah Epplen, Sociology & Corrections
- Gilvert Angervil, Urban & Regional Studies
* represents chair