Career & Internship DayPage address: http://sbs.mnsu.edu/careerandinternshipday.html
Career & Internship Fair
College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
9:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Career and Internship Day is an opportunity for all students in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences to attend a career fair for jobs, internships, and learn more about career opportunites. You can also attend Career Day Panels from alumni in various majors.
Career and Information Panels
Any student is welcome to learn more information about different career opportunities in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Geography CSU 201
- Law Enforcement CSU 254/5
- Urban and Regional Studies CSU 253
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Social Work CSU 245
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- History CSU 203
- Economics CSU 202
1:00 pm.-2:00 p.m.
- Psychology CSU 253
List of Employers Attending the Career and Internship Fair (as of 01/31/2019)
Log in to Handshake to learn more about the employers below:
- ACR Homes
- Adler Graduate School
- American Red Cross - Minnesota Region
- AmeriCorps Minnesota
- Ameriprise Financial (Corporate Postings Only)
- Anoka County
- Argosy University - Twin Cities
- Arrowhead Regional Corrections
- Camphill Village Minnesota
- Chankaska Creek Ranch & Winery
- City of Coon Rapids
- City of Eagan
- City of Mankato
- City of Minneapolis - Police
- City of Minnetonka
- City of Sioux Falls
- Committee Against Domestic Abuse, Inc. (CADA)
- Embrace Services, INC
- Family Service Rochester
- Fargo Police Department
- Federal Bureau of Prisons - Rochester
- Fernbrook Family Center
- Forest Ridge Youth Services
- Foresters Financial Services, INC
- Harry Meyering Center, Inc.
- Holland Center
- Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. NW CDC
- Jack Link's
- Kohl's Corporation - Stores
- Lake Crystal Area Recreation Center
- Mall of America - Security
- Marine Corps Officer Program
- Mary Kay-Laurie Shult
- Merdian Services
- Metropolitan Mosquite Control District
- Michael Foods
- Minnesota Alliance with Youth
- Minnesota Department of Human Services Recruitment
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency-MN GreenCorps
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology
- Minnesota State Patrol
- Minnesota State University, Mankato-College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Minnesota State University, Mankato - Security
- Nike, INC.-Nike Retail
- Northwest Passage
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Northwestern Mutual - Twin Cities
- Nystrom & Associates, LTD
- Oak Terrace Senior Communities
- Osseo Area Schools
- Owakihi, Inc.
- Panda Restaurant Group
- Partners in Excellence
- People Serving People
- Prairie Community Services, Inc.
- Prairie River Home Care Inc
- Progressive Insurance
- Rawhide, Inc.
- REM Heartland
- Robert Half
- Sanford Health
- Sartell Police Department
- Scholarship America
- Scott County
- SCSU - School of Graduate Studies
- Seasons Center for Behavioral Health
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Southern MN Initiative Foundation
- St. Croix Hospice
- St. Joseph Worker Program
- State of South Dakota - South Dakota Department of Corrections
- The Hills Youth & Family Services
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Walgreens - Walgreens Field
- Wilderness Inquiry
- YMCA Greater Twin Cities
- Youth Frontiers, Inc.